[nfb-db] Need help and advice

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:55:45 UTC 2012

Hadley school for the blind <http://www.hadley.edu/> has a wonderful
program to learn braille--free online classes--really great and easy to
learn that way
Denise

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM, RJ Sandefur
<joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com>wrote:

> **
> My girlfriend Amanda, is telling me she's wanting to learn Braille. When
> she was in school, she wasn't required to learn it. What should I do? How
> should I go about this? RJ

 Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision, LLC
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision
509-674-1853

Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com

doing it." --Chinese Proverb

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly
slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond
imagination.
--Albert Einstein

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
--Walt Disney