[nfb-db] Definition of Deafblind? was new person

Bdummette bdummette at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 22:12:21 UTC 2012

Hello,
My name is Betty Banks, and I read your story and I am in awe, because I
am experiencing the very same thing, but I can tell you this! this is only the beginning for DB today! many people as well over look the fact that I am DB, and do not know the struggles I put up with on a daily basis.
I do not have a dog yet,but I wear dark glasses and have a cane and speak very well, and advocate very well for myself, and I keep my hearing aids in my bag and without those visual aides you cannot tell athing, you
continue on your journey of doing you and tell the world to move over for you!!