[nfb-db] Deafblind

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Jul 12 22:48:36 UTC 2012

Hi Betty,
I am sorry I got your name wrong. I am also technology challenge. My
computer doesn't allow me to reply to messages so I have to start new
messages to reply to someones thread. It is frustrating.

It did not get a computer until I was in graduate school and then  I
lost my sight and hearing so I had not really become proficient with it.
Also, I had used WordPerfect but then when I returned to school as a DB
I have to learn Word and JAWS.
I wish I lived closer to you but I am in Maryland. I hope that you find
some support.
Janice