[nfb-db] Fwd: [DBCN] Sound of Silence

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:02:48 UTC 2012

Janice,

Actually when I started losing my hearing, I made a "list of stuff I
wanted to hear before I couldn't hear at all."
The thing at the top of the list was to see Simon and Garfunkel in
concert.  Which I did, at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
in April of 2010.
And I had great ASL interpreters who made the experience unforgettable
for me.
They teased me about "Sound of Silence" being my theme song.  I've
always thought of it that way ever since.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"Dance, even if you have to warn others to get out of the way first."
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: brissysgirl