[nfb-db] Telecommunications and Video Equipment Distribution Program

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:43:54 UTC 2012

I'll send it along again when I'm next at my computer. The entities who have been certified just becameas  such, so I'm not quite so sure they yet have programs in place. I New York at least, they're still trying to hire people to do it. I won't be oneof  them and it's unlikely anyone from HKNC will either. I'd alsobe  interested to know if anyone has infoon  programs that are getting off the ground.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone