[nfb-db] Working with an SSP

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:41:40 UTC 2012

Cathy, and all:

I am Deafblind and work with an SSP.  I love the freedom and
independence an SSP gives me.  I use ASL, and my SSP does things for
me such as sign the sale paper at the grocery, sign prices of things,
describe things, read my mail, help me through airport security, etc.
I would be fully behind any attempt to educate the Federation about
SSPs and what they can do.
If anyone has any questions, I'd also be willing to talk about my
experience with an SSP.

Rox and the 16 paws:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee!
. "Never interrupt someone doing something you said couldn't be done."

http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com