[nfb-db] Paying dues and convention news

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 10:57:43 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

Dues is $5.00 and can be sent by check or money order to Burnell Brown
at the address below:

3400 C.J. Barney Dr. Apt. 301W
Washington, DC 20018

The division will be having a table in the exhibit hall. We will be
selling See's peanut brittle for $1.50/bar and baseball caps with the
NFB printed in braille. We have four color-Black, Navy blue, Green and
khaki. We will also be passing out literature in braille and large print.

We also plan to have a social/meet and greet get together with those
individual interested. So stop by our table and let us know when you are
available.
If you have questions, please email me and I will do my best to get the
answer.
Have a great convention and safe travels.
Janice Toothman
Secretary
Deaf-Blind Division