[nfb-db] plans for convention?

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue May 22 22:11:50 UTC 2012

Burnell Brown, president of the deaf-blind division is considering what
to plan for the Dallas convention since most of the board members except
herself and the secretary will not be attending the Dallas Convention.
She and I will look forward to your presentation.
Janice Toothman,
Secretary,
Deaf-blind Division/NFB