[nfb-db] Study abroad opportunity in Sienna, Italy school for the deaf

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 6 17:51:32 UTC 2012

Study Abroad in Siena, Italy!

  Ever wanted to travel? Eat REAL gelato or pizza? Learn Italian Sign Language and about Italian Deaf culture and history?

  Students and professionals can while earning academic credit or Continuing Education Units! (Please see attached flyers for more information about spring semester and various summer programs)

  A recent student expressed that "this experience changed my life." Join this student, and many others who expressed the same, by experiencing this life-changing program yourself!

  Spring Semester 2013 Application Deadline—

  **EXTENDED TO MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH**

Summer 2 & 3 Weeks Application Deadline-- April 1st

  We are excited to announce some tuition assistance is available for our 2013 spring semester.

  Our Deaf Studies spring semester and summer programs are sign language acce ssible.

  Please contact Christine Brown, deafstudies at sienaschool.com<mailto:deafstudies at sienaschool.com> for more information.

  Thank you and hope to see you in Siena!

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>