[nfb-db] More Questions About Street Crossings

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:56:20 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone:

Thanks so much for all your responses. You all have no idea how much
they have helped. It has helped me a lot to know that I am not alone.
If I ever lived in a bigger city or on a college campus, I believe
there are enough people around at intersections that I could just ask
assistance from.
But, here in Ruston, it seems like there really isn't anyone around.
For example, on the travel route my instructor and I did yesterday
going to and coming back we saw a total of three people the entire
time and one was on a bike.
My instructor said there is a business nearby but the doors are locked
and there would be nobody around to help me even if I went to it.
So, that is why he/she suggested the cards.

Thanks again!
Kerri