[nfb-db] update on SSP resolution

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Sep 2 13:24:16 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I spoke with Burnell this past week about the Cathy's proposal for
working towards legislation to get funding for SSPs. She told me that
she wanted to have a conference call with anyone interested on the
subject after the deaf-blind division officers have a postconvention
board meeting. The board meeting will be held in the next two weeks
after everyone is back from vacations. As soon as I know the time and
date of the conference call, I will give those individuals interested in
participating the phone number and access code.

I hope everyone is having a safe and "productive" Labor Day holiday.
Janice
Secretary,
Deaf-blind Division/NFB