[nfb-db] New AFB textbook on deaf/blind youth sports coming in October

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:09:45 UTC 2012

I actually remember Paul talking about putting this book together when I was a grad student. I'm glad that his project is complete and the Sue's name is on it. I'll be curious to read this when it comes out, for both myself and the people I work with. One can never be too physically active!

Scott

Sent from my iPhone