[nfb-db] More Travel Questions...

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Apr 12 18:09:47 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila,
My FM system is from Phonak and the Department of Rehabilitation
Services paid for mine. They have newer versions that I am considering
buying because I the rechargeable batteries in the "icom" and "zoom" are
beginning to require charging during the day due to the constant daily
use. My dad says parts of the FM system cost a couple hundred dollars.
When your on a limited income, even that sounds like a lot of money.
Janice