[nfb-db] Braille Compasses?

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 08:37:34 UTC 2013

Hi:

After I sent my messages I thought of this.
I use a Iphone on a regular basis and I can hear it.
So, I guess when I stop I could see what direction I am pointing and
then turn if it is wrong.
Have you found the Iphone compass to be accurate?
I have only used it once, I used the braille compass the whole time I
was in t4raining.
Thanks,
Kerri