[nfb-db] Apex and iPhone Question

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 17:23:46 UTC 2013

Marisa,
Thumbkeys 3 and 4 pressed together will act as the enter key.
 Thumb keys 2 and 3 act as the home button.
Thumb keys 1 and 4 turn screen curtain on and off
Thumb keys 1 and 2 act as backspace
Thumbkeys 1 and 3 will hide and show the on screen keyboard.
Best,

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol, Mill'E-Max, Laveau!
pawpower4me at gmail.com