[nfb-db] Apex and iPhone Question

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:10:20 UTC 2013

Hi Marisa.
What Rox'e said is correct. also, with regard to the odscreen keyboard disappearing, this is something different. It is a setting Apple has done, assuming that if you have a bluetooth braille display connected, you will not wish to use the onscreen keyboard. If you wish, you can unhide it by using space with 146. Press space with 146 again to rehide the keyboard.

Hope this info helps,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone