[nfb-db] Apex and iPhone Question

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:33:52 UTC 2013

Hi List,

I have an Verizon Iphone 4. I also have a QWERTY Apex. I can use the Apex to read anything and everything on the Iphone. I just can't type with it. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Like as in using the apex keyboard as a bluetooth keyboard. I know I should probably upgrade, just waiting a bit for finances to come up for that.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone