[nfb-db] Apex and iPhone Question

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:19:22 UTC 2013

Hi Marcha.
I agree with Rox, you may wish to have Humanware Tech support assist
you with this. Essentially, you need to download a product key for
version 9.2, which is associated with your serial number, and then the
actual update. Here's a link to the process on the Humanware website.
http://support.humanware.com/en-usa/support/braillenote_apex/software
or call them at 800-722-3393.

Hope this helps,
Scott