[nfb-db] Hoping that Janice is getting better?

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Sun Aug 18 17:52:04 UTC 2013

Good morning, I've just finished catching up on a fair amount of email. If someone who is reading this list was also in touch with Janice, please let her know that she certainly in my thoughts and prayers. Here's hoping that she does get better, and get back into the normal swing of things.

Sincerely Maurice, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.