[nfb-db] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Comments on Belgian Euthanasia of Deaf Men Losing Sight

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:24:57 UTC 2013

Scott,
Thank you for hitting the important parts here. I'm afraid I was so very horrified when I read the request for money that I forgot to include the rest of this.
We should always second guess and research any media story before making judgements.  As we all know, the media is not always truthful nor accurate when reporting on stories which involve persons with disabilities.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol, Mill'E-Max, Laveau!
pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone