[nfb-db] Congratulations!

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 22:18:20 UTC 2013

Hi all.
TO those who were involved with passing the resolution today regarding
the urging of congress to begin legislation to support a national SSP
program, I strongly and warmly wish to thank you and congratulate you
on a job well done! This is just the beginning, I'm well aware, but
that first shove is often the most difficult. While 1 resolution did
not pass, the second one did. It's a major step forward, in my view,
toward making the general membership aware of the issues we face in
the deaf-blind community.
I'd like to take this time to extend my support to the NFB's
deaf-blind division and to help see this resolution through. I have
more to write, but this is enough for now. Again, thank you to those
who made this resolution possible for all of your hard work!

Sincerely,
Scott Davert