[nfb-db] affiliate president's survey of deaf-blind

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 01:56:52 UTC 2013

Maurice,
Yes I was upset at the way that the president of alaska was treated on the convention floor. Yes I was not there in person, and only listening on the stream. I clearly stated in my message to this list that I was angered as a deafblind person, that it was opinion that person was treated wrong. I also do not think I need to know what is appropriate for a list and what is not either. as I moderator of the NFB lists myself. I can say thinking before I hit the send button whether I am wearing my moderator hat or as a normal person always happens. With that said, I will not be one of those persons who sits by and lets the NFB or any organization dictate, govern how I act or speak. Again this my opinion.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone