[nfb-db] NFB Deaf-Blind Division--How to Get Involved

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 19:28:02 UTC 2013

Hi Marisa,
I am working on the writing the minutes and will finish them by the end
of next week but my life has been crazy since I got back from convention.

I am waiting for the final changes on the SSP resolution to be sent to
me from Sharon Maneki; then, I will post both resolutions onto the
division list.

The elected officers are as follows:
President: Joe Naulty
First-Vice President: Tracie Inman
Second-Vice President: Marcus Simmons
Treasurer: Burnell Brown
Secretary: Janice Toothman
Board Member: Cathy Miller
Board Member: Matthew Petit (I have to verify the spelling with him)

I thank you for your interest Marisa.
Janice