[nfb-db] nadb

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:54:49 UTC 2013

Hi Janice.
Let's be clear on this, he was not elected. Actually, he was the only
one who ran, so the guy is fearless. LOL. We'll see what happens. Even
without the inicial support from AADB, we should press on.
Are there any efforts in place for anyone to go to Baltimore, or does
the Devision have any concrete plans for following through with
Baltimore? There is just talk at this point, but I may be going down
there soon to visit a friend and can always drop by the JI for a
visit. I may need to go to the IBTC to play around with some tech
stuff anyway for a research project I have in the works.

Scott