[nfb-db] FCC to distribute assistive technology to people with combined hearing and vision loss

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 21 13:35:48 UTC 2013

I just had my assessment and found out that they do not pay for the data
plan that is required for the Iphone often needed for many deaf-blind
communication devices. I am in the process of finding out how expensive
that would be to add it to my existing phone account, since I think that
having it and the Braille Sense U-2 from Hims would be of great benefit
to me.
Janice