[nfb-db] FCC to distribute assistive technology to people with combined hearing and vision loss

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:09:46 UTC 2013

What braille displayes work with the Iphone? I have been told that the focus 14 is good. Any other reccommendations are greatly appreciated.

What is Ip-relay? Tell me more about it, please. Although I have had a hearing loss for a long time now. I am just now exploring skills and techniques of communicating in the hearing world.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com