[nfb-db] Orlando 2013 National Convention

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed May 22 19:33:51 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila,
The division dues is $5.00. Once you pay then you can vote for the
officers. All officers are up for re-election.  The president has
elected not to run as president. The First Vice President is considering
running for president.  Second-Vice President died this past year.
Everyone wants me to be secretary again.  Then the treasurer and two
board positions.
Janice