[nfb-db] un believable

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:44:37 UTC 2013

Yes, the only update is that he is still in the nursing home because, he
does not have a place to go that the court deems safe!  I think I was
brushed off by the NFB of Texas, preparing for the convention was more
important than helping someone gain freedom out  an isolating place!
National has not called back, like they said they would do by today!  I did
not say drop everything, they could at least look in to it here in Texas!
But I am the only one trying to look in to this.  I sure do miss tommie's
leadership when this  type of stuff comes out!  Someone suggest to contact
NAD do they have the dallas contact to this organization because I live in
Austin.  I posted it on facebook on my wall and to a deaf organization, no
cant do anything about it!  Heather