[nfb-db] anyone on this list at hknc?

Patricia Hubschman palhub at optonline.net
Fri Nov 1 18:32:00 UTC 2013

Thank you,  Scott. YYou just answered my question - where you do Outreach.
I'm not sure what that is though.
I'm seeing Carol H on Thursday to try  a hearing aid on my non ci  ear.  My
CI audi  wants to  balance me out.
I was told too that they don't help with funding,  but Carol said that
sometimes the state will help out.

Trish