[nfb-db] Vibrating alarm clocks

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi Danielle.
I use the Dreamzon light on with my iPhone and it works well. Basically, you can put your phone on the device, and whenever your phone vibrates, it will produce a flashing light and also set off the connected bed shaker. You can then set your alarm on your iPhone and just put your phone on do not disturb at night. This is what I do. There really is no good solution for a stand alone clock on the market that has speech and does this. Note that I said there was no good solution. There is one, but honestly, I have found it to not be dependable. If you want more info about the Dreamszon light on, let me know.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone