[nfb-db] fm systems and flying

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 19:02:03 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila.
Everything gets searched, but you can certainly take your FM system with you. You will not need to take out your hear aids, even when going through a metal detector. I have been traveling for 20 years and have never had an issue. However, I do not think you can ware your FM system when going through security, though I've never tried.

Hope this helps,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone