[nfb-db] braille alarm clock with vibrator

Lydia Roth lrroth55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:55:15 UTC 2013

The minute hand on mine got too loose and made it hard to set the
time.  Since the clock was less than a year old, Maxiaids fixed it and
sent it back; it's working fine, now.

Janice, I thought you had your internship, this morning; what are you
doing in your email? (GRIN)

Lydia

On 11/6/13, Janice Toothman <janice.toothman at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi Danielle,
> I have used these clocks for years.  They have never broken.  The only
> thing you have to remember it to make sure that the connections to the
> clock and the bed shaker do not become loose.  For instance after you
> made your bed, otherwise the clock will run but the bed shaker alarm
> will not.
> Janice
> On 11/6/2013 12:34 AM, Lydia Roth wrote:
>> Hey Dannielle,
>>
>> The clock is available at Maxiaids.
>>
>> maxiaids.com
>>
>> The item is:
>>
>> Reizen quartz alarm clock with vibrator
>> Item #704990
>>
>> The cost of the clock and vibrator is about $80.  I can't remember
>> what the shipping is.  It comes with a 1 year warranty and they back
>> it up; they'll either fix it or replace it as required.
>>
>> I hope this helps.
>>
>> Lydia

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7