[nfb-db] My thoughts on training centers blind, and deaf blind.

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:33:09 UTC 2013

Hi marsha.
Sadly, my vvocabulary is maybe 100 signs. The classes until very
recently have been so infrequent that I haven't benifited much from
them. My receptive skills are certainly better than my actual signing
ones. People have started to tell me that I should just stick with the
Rochester method, but I want to keep trying to learn, you know?

Scott