[nfb-db] My thoughts on training centers blind, and deaf blind.

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:06:47 UTC 2013

And the cost for this training? Here in Mexico there's no such thing as Commision for the blind to cover expenses; thus starting to save! Sounds like what I need someday! I feel I've got potential but have never gotten; I've surrounded by stereotypes of, and have gotten to really believe, that because of my hearing loss, isn't safe for me going out alone. Good thing I discoved this list! Keep posting such great/inspiring tips! And I'll start posting some questions of my own I've hadn't known where to ask.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone