[nfb-db] Your input on accessible voting is needed!

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:29:41 UTC 2013

Good morning, Lou ann and others.
That is the biggest barrior that I see as well. The solution seems to
be to have SSP's to help with this, but they're not always available,
and even if they were, that is not what I'd call a private vote. I
remember speaking with a few of the manufacturers back in 2011 when
they were in Baltimore, and they seemed to think that most people
didn't use braille and were focusing only on audio only solutions. If
their mode of thinking has yet to change, I would strongly urge you to
make this point again in December.

Thanks for reading,
Scott