[nfb-db] Your input on accessible voting is needed!

DELCINA M BROWN delcenia at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 13 12:34:05 UTC 2013

Hello Janice,

One of the reasons why the ballot get stuck is that some people including the poll worker does not know that the bottom has a tear off that must be removed before inserting the ballot. It is frustrating when a person knows how it is suppose to work but the worker does not. It then become a tug a war. It will be nice if they make sure everyone is properly trained so that when a person who is newlyface with a challenge can vote without a problem.
Delcenia