[nfb-db] Third Question for Deaf-Blind Accessible Voting Focus Group

Cherifields at aol.com Cherifields at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 21:30:16 UTC 2013

In a message dated 11/18/2013 4:28:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cherifields at aol.com writes:

Greetings Lou Ann,

In regards to the third question.  I don't believe we, the NFB, want
special treatment just equal treatment.  I agree with Delcenie, that we  need to
have gone over the ballot before we go to vote.  The technology  used to
accommodate our voting experience should be as human a voice as  possible.  I
don't know if the ear phones will work over the hearing  aids  Some of us
don't own all these new gadgets.

Blessings,

Cheri Fields

In a message dated 11/18/2013 10:06:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,