[nfb-db] Navigating Large Parking Lots?

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 14:06:03 UTC 2013

Keri, I suggest taking the longer way around by go around the outside of the parking lots that your not in the middle of it. i can't walk straight across parking lot myself due to not vision and hearing lss. That's what I would do if it were me. Find the edge and trail around. You will eventually find the building and it won't be disorienting. It may not be the way you were taught but it may be the most efficient way. I actually avoid traveling inthe. middle of parking lots for this reason. From I veer into one I can listen to where the traffic is and get out but that's about it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone