[nfb-db] state convention

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Tue Oct 15 06:06:14 UTC 2013

Small question, what state do you live in? What states convention is this? I think depending on what state you are and will somewhat determine what message you want to bring to the audiences attention. Hope this finds you well.

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu