[nfb-db] state convention

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:35:12 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila.
I would have gone if I could have been funded. I'm not sure who you
were trying to get, but things are quite busy around here. Anyway, the
ICC program is certainly a good topic, though you may want to start
out more basic. E.G. cover the wide range of people who are
categorized as deaf-blind, discuss the unique challenges of
deaf-blindsness like deaf plus blind doesn't equal deaf-blind, etc.

Just my thoughts,
Scott