[nfb-db] Library of Congress

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:33:41 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
I am looking for the information for someone who would like to read braille books from the Library of Congress. I have been signed up with that service for so long, how would a person sign up for the first time? I think that this person lives in Minnesota. It woudl be great if this person could also get connected into WebBraille. Which leads me to another question, are there resources or a list of places that offer accessible books to persons who are deafblind? I know that BookShare is one good place, but are there others that I am over looking.
Thanks,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone