[nfb-db] Tactile Signing

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:57:44 UTC 2013

Hello everyone. I don't post much on here but I have a question. I am wanting to learn tactile sign. My question is what are the differences between tactile sign and ASL? is there any modifications when signing using tactile sign? what is the best way to go aboutearning it? I am deaf-blind but have only a mild to moderate hearing loss so it is not a necessity that I learn sign right now but I would like to learn it now in case my hearing changes later on.