[nfb-db] Telephone Calls

Gene Richburg gene5402 at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 26 17:35:10 UTC 2013

Hi Eric, I don’t have an answer for you, but I do have some email contacts from hims that can defenetly tell you whither the hims note taker can handle some kind of internet phone call.  If they can’t do this, I’m thinking that the best way for this lady to go, if she can afford it, is to get a cell phone like the iphone, and a hims braille edge, the braille edge can pair with the iphone, and she can opperate the iphone using the braille display alone, she wont even have to concern her self with the touch screen.  Just my thoughts on this.  now there are 3 people you can contact at hems they are michael.jones at hims-inc.com
Jenny.axler at hims-inc.com and rick.sellers at hims-inc.com
Michael and Jenny both do tech support, and Rick I think is in marketing, but I’m not for sure.  I have no doubt that Michael  and Jenny will be able to answer any questions you have about the note taker, or any other hims products.