[nfb-db] Tactile Signing

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 04:33:59 UTC 2013

Hello Cathy: Me and Cathy Jackson are very good friends and I am aware that Kentucky is trying to start a deaf-blind division here. She has asked me for my help with this. If there is anything I can do I would be glad to do it. I think I was the only one from Uentucky who attended the Deaf-Blind division meeting at National Convention. I got permission to do this in place of the student meeting because I was a scholarship winner. The chairperson felt that it would be more beneficial for me to do so so she excused me from the required meeting.

Sent from my iPhone