[nfb-db] Deaf-Blind Community

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:51:07 UTC 2013

Hi Danielle Burton,

      I attempted to add the group.  I have been reading for a while,
and meaning to send in a intro email if I haven't already.  I have also
been low (or high toned only) hearing in one ear with extremely slow
comprehension times. I didn't let it be an issue until my eye sight
began to drastically fail last year.  Other serious health problems had
always been more important.  At the rate it has decreased, I wonder if I
will have any vision left in a year.  I am in the slow paperwork process
of obtaining help through the state department for the blind.  I went to
the open house recently, and it was so nice to go somewhere where I did
not feel judged, and could relax and turn my better ear to hear as well
as I could. Even with my hearing aid, it isn't good hearing.  And low
tones can only be felt, not heard.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/569141063159125?ref=bookmark&__user=100000063892395

Sent from my iPhoneThis is a link to a facebook group for people who are DeafBlind that a friend of mine created for those who are interested. The administrator is Hannah Harriman or you can message me on Facebook. My name is Danielle Burton.