[nfb-db] nfb-db Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12

heather albright kd5cbl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:32:13 UTC 2013

Same here, I cant find an affordable solution to learn how to sign tactile
AND use ASL!  The school for the blind, does not have anything and the
school for the deaf, said they would not teach me because I am blind and you
cant talk in the classes they offer!  The same with the community colledge!
DARS will not purchase any equipment for me to use in the classes.  Because,
I just volunteer for working with people who use ASL and I don't have a job!
I work with refugees with disabilities here in Texas!  I got a lot of help
from the list and I tried to take your solutions, but it did not work!
Thank you, Heather