[nfb-db] nfb-db Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:41:36 UTC 2013

Hi Maurice.
This is certainly a national issue. I had the same problem when trying
to take a sign language course in Michigan a few years ago. Deaf
people aren't aware of blindness issues, and blind people are not
aware of deaf issues and deaf culture. That seems to be the state of
things at the moment from where I'm standing.

Best,
Scott