[nfb-db] montana convention

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:22:05 UTC 2013

Sheila,
Congradulations on the new board position. I am happy to hear that the ICC presentation went well. But sorry to hear that you didn't get to formally gather a commiitee or division. It will all come in due time. Your on the right track though.

This brings up another very good point, how many deafblind persons are on state boards? This would be an interesting fact to know. Have deafblind persons been excluded from the boards? I would hope not intentionally. And if we as deafblind persons can get on the state boards of affiliate would this increase our efforts. Of course I am not suggesting this just so we can increase the deafblind issues, but in general. Anyone who is elected to a board, must have the greater state affiliate in mind.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone