[nfb-db] Adjusting, and a few questions

DELCINA M BROWN delcenia at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 30 02:22:41 UTC 2013

April,
I share your frustration. I do not believe it is a case of denial.  Just a matter of trying to find a way to communicate and be independent. I do not know what state you are in. However, most medical facility provide my ...(whatever it is called/ profile) online where they could post information that is not confidential. Yes, keep being persistent and ask them to send the information to your email.

Keep  shareing your concerns with the deaf/blind community. Maybe one day there is a connection one on one and not the whole group. This might be the one that understand talking on the phone is not the bes answer.

take care
Delcenia