[nfb-db] un believable

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:16:14 UTC 2013

Please do not get me wrong in this message, I am only stating things as I see. I do think that the national NFB should investigate, I think that the NFB of Texas should also investigate and help where needed. But if your looking for support from the NFB of Texas Dallas Chapter, I am not sure how much they will be. As I have mentioned before, my mother is involved in that chapter, previous president. She has stepped back, because its a chapter that has been struggling for a while. I am not bashing anyone or anything. I do know that my mother who lives in Dallas, who is a board member of the NFB of Tx would like to help in any way possible. Let me know if you want her contact information...

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone